| > >
Pierrot Yarns 2nd Contest Outline
We are pleased to announce our second contest for Best Use of Our Yarn.
Get inspired with Pierrot Yarns! ?Share with each other “Joy of handicraft”, we hope all entrants could get inspired each other by their designs, colors, and techniques.
- Create your project using Pierrot Yarns brand yarn. You can purchase Pierrot Yarns from our English Online website at http://gosyo.shop.multilingualcart.com
- You can use any pattern from books, websites or your own designed pattern. Please supply information about origin of the pattern when you submit.
- Up to 3 projects you can entry, but submit one project at once.
- Winners may be required to send actual project for inspection.
From November 10, 2010 to December 9, 2010 The Winners will be announced in the end of December, 2010.
Anyone in the world who loves knitting or crochet or weaving or machine knitting!!
Step 1: Fill in the required information on Entry Form and upload your picture in JPEG format of the project (up to 3 photos can be attached).
Step 2: Read the contest summary and rules carefully. If you understand and are in accordance with
these continue by clicking the submit button.
Step 3: Entrants will be notified by email sent from us automatically as to the receipt of your submission.
Step 4: Your photo will be showed at the contest gallery after checking the content. You can also use your
nickname for the gallery. Step 1: Fill in the required information on Entry Form and upload your picture in JPEG format of the project (up to 3 photos can be attached).
<Copyrights & Permissions>- You must own the copyright to your photo, but Pierrot Yarns reserves the right to use the image free of charge, without notice. The photos may be used for promotional purposes including websites, magazines, and catalogues by Pierrot Yarns.
- If the subject of the photo is a person please confirm with them that it is no problem to use their image. If it is a minor, please confirm with a parent or guardian.
- We do not take any responsibility for any violation of other people’s copyrights, rights to usage of one’s likeness or problems arising there of. If there are any copyright issues with the winning photos we reserve the right to disqualify submitted images.
- If any copyright issues between the submitter of the photo and a third party occurred, it is the responsibility of the submitter not that of Pierrot Yarns.
<Entrants Personal Information>
- Entrants’ name and e-mail address will only be used to confirm contents and to inform them of prize winnings.
- Your submitted project’s photo will be judged by Pierrot Yarns Staff and our designers.